Total Solutions Drainage provides safe and efficient confined space entry services. We have extensive experience of confined space entry and cleaning, where there is the risk of dangerous conditions, such as lack of oxygen, or exposure to hazardous materials and gases. Our engineers, who are fully trained and qualified to the highest level, will be accompanied by a skilled supervisor and will provide all their necessary PPE equipment. Our engineers are first aid trained and come equipped with all the harnesses, ropes and breathing apparatus needed to complete a safe and compliant confined space entry.
Confined spaces include a range of environments including culverts, drains, sewers, storage tanks, vessels silos, ductwork and areas with limited ventilation. The hazardous nature of the work implies our strict operational procedures including:
- Project specific Risk and Method statement (RAMS).
- Completion of an entry permit for every confined space piece of work.
- Identifying and using the correct safety equipment and PPE.
- Implementing the correct isolation procedures.
- Conducting an atmospheric evaluation.
- Demonstrating correct rescue procedures and first aid techniques.
If you need an experienced confined space entry team please call us today on 0800 772 3473 advice today.